25 February 2021
Everybody desires to value and follow their rich culture and heritage. Depending on the person's maturity, he or she will accept or modify the teachings as per self convenience. But when it comes to traditional clothing, no one will desire to compromise to showcase their desi-look.
Saree is one of the first choices of a girl or a woman in Ethnic wear. But the first and the most common thought after wearing or thinking about the saree is whether I will look fat?
Well, the sarees symbolize independence. The saree in ancient India used to ensure exposure or uncovered a portion of a woman's body from chest to waist. But at the same time, there are designer sarees or various ways to drape a saree to hide your body structure.
You can buy a saree online that can be suitable to wear at a party or traditional occasion without looking fat or ashamed of your body structure.
As there are multiple choices to buy sarees online, this blog will help you to understand how you can drape a saree to boost your independence, desi-look, and charm. As mentioned below, the top 15 tips and tricks to drape the latest saree or any other type of sarees to surprise you and your loved ones when they see you in a designer saree.
The top tips and tricks to look slim and sensual in the latest saree online or in-store are:
1) In-Skirt Selection: Select an in-skirt with a straight cut that fits your waist size perfectly.
2) Avoid selecting the umbrella-shaped big in-skirt. The frills will showcase a bigger size rather than the actual.
3) The in-skirt fabric should be thin enough to ensure it supports the pleats and saree while draping around. Avoid the one which goes along with the saree and move across your whole body and saree.
4) Drape the saree and fasten the in-skirt below the belly button. It will pull the belly by an inch, resulting in an illustration of a flat stomach.
5) Practice or seek the advice of an expert to drape a saree. Drape a saree carefully to avoid bundling the fabric at a particular section, or there are no unnecessary pleats.
6) The selection of the blouse fabric should be wise. It should be nice and thin. The fitting of the blouse should not be flabby or tight that can make you feel uncomfortable within some time.
7) If comfortable to move around with a sensual look, then wear a backless blouse featured with long sleeves. The illusion created looks like you have a long neck and, in return, will boost your slim and sensual look.
8) The length of the blouse should be precise till the ribs. Avoid any length below or above the rib section.
9) A blouse plays a crucial role in the look of any designer saree in the US, Canada, UK, or elsewhere. Be specific and conscious about the fitting and pairing with a saree.
10) Style your hair like a long puff. This will make your face look long, resulting in an illusionary tall with the combination of a long neck and a long face.
11) Keep your neck clean and free. If not possible, a thin neckpiece or jewelry is recommended.
12) Paring your party saree or designer saree with a pair of long earrings can complement the look. At the same time, avoid this practice if you have a short neck, broad shoulder, and round face.
13) Pair your ethnic wear with a high-heel sandal. Ensure it is fit and buckled properly, never to feel the height.
14) Make sure you are comfortable with all the above points to move confidently.
15) Opt for lip color and skin tone matching make-up.
Fancy saree online shopping for silk sarees, printed sarees, Banarasi sarees, Wedding wear sarees, Party Wear Saree, Embroidery Saree and much more with these points will make you rule the event.
We wish you utilize the best of these tips and glow your desi-charm with any available saree online with your personality and confidence.